TERRACE is proudly part of J-Corp Group BC: 6415
Unless otherwise stated, all TERRACE competitions are open to Western Australian residents only.
Each of the below competitions / promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion / discount by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
For previous competition Terms & Conditions, please contact us
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. TERRACE and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond TERRACE’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with TERRACE, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by TERRACE (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. TERRACE is not the owner of the land. TERRACE has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Find your MOJO Inclusions Package – Mojo Urban Living Lots 149, 150 and 151
Terms & Conditions
Brabham and Aveley Stockland PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions
12 Days of Christmas Giveaways PROMOTION
1. The promoter of this competition is J-Corp Pty Ltd t/a Terrace Homes WA.
2. This competition consists of twelve “mini competitions” with twelve winners. During the competition, there will be twelve separate posts on Facebook/Instagram offering the following prize by way of lottery:
12/12/19 – Google Home Mini
13/12/19 – Candle Set and Mood Reeds
14/12/19 – Netflix Voucher + Maltesers
15/12/19 – Natio Spa Gift Set
16/12/19 – Remington Hair Dryer and Brush Set (Salon Stylist Set)
17/12/19 – Sony Extra Bass Wireless Speaker
18/12/19 – Photoframe set
19/12/19 – Google Chromecast
20/12/19 – Sunbeam Hand Mixer
21/12/19 – JBL Headphones
22/12/19 – Aromatherapy Company – Kitchen Wash and Lotion Set
23/12/19 – Hoyts Voucher + Maltesers
3. The prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other special offers by J-Corp Pty Ltd.
4. This competition is open to WA residents only, who are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
5. The competition runs from Thursday 12 December 2019 to 8:00am Tuesday 24 December 2019.
6. The winner will be notified via Facebook / Instagram response to their entry on the day referred to in the relevant post. Following their confirmation of age and WA residency, the winner will be announced on Facebook / Instagram, including the name of the winner. All entrants agree to have their identity (via their first and last name) made public in the announcement of the winner.
7. Should no response be received by the winner within three (3) days of notification, a new winner will be selected.
8. This is a competition of chance that gives entrants the opportunity to win one of the prizes, pending on the date drawn. The winning entry will be drawn at random on the date referred to in the post at the J-Corp Pty Ltd Head Office, 6 Bennett Street, East Perth. This draw will be open to the public.
9. Entry into this competition is as per and via the Facebook status promoting the competition.
10. Entry into this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. The decision of J-Corp Pty Ltd shall be final and shall not be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. J-Corp Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this competition, amend the rules or cancel the competition at any time, and without notice. Should the competition be cancelled, all entries received and personal information provided will be removed. Further, the cancellation will be advertised on J-Corp Pty Ltd’s website.
13. Employees, relatives and associates of J-Corp Pty Ltd and associated companies are not eligible to enter.14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or the brand of the prizes provided.
15. The prize must be collected from J-Corp Pty Ltd’s head office, during business hours. Please note J-Corp Pty Ltd will be closed from Friday 20 December 2019, returning Monday 6 January 2020.