TERRACE is proudly part of J-Corp Group BC: 6415
Competitions / Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, all TERRACE competitions are open to Western Australian residents only.
Each of the below competitions / promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion / discount by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
For previous competition Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. TERRACE and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond TERRACE’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with TERRACE, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by TERRACE (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. TERRACE is not the owner of the land. TERRACE has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Vale and Whiteman Edge Promotion
- The date of this promotion is from 26 May 2020 to 30 June 2020.
- This promotion consists of a $10,000.00 (ten thousand dollars) discount off builds on selected blocks. This discount is applied by J-Corp Pty Ltd t/a Terrace Homes WA as an up front discount that will be represented on the PWA and building contract.
- In conjunction with this promotion, Stockland Development Pty Ltd is providing a $15,000.00 (fifteen thousand dollars) rebate offer. The terms and conditions of Stockland Development Pty Ltd’s offer can be found at https://www.stockland.com.au/residential/terms.
- Additionally, first homebuyers may be eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant. Terrace Homes WA makes no representation as to a person’s eligibility for the grant and encourages applicants to seek independent financial advice.
- To be eligible for this promotion, a buyer must:
- Enter into a PWA and successfully subsequently sign a building contract with Terrace Homes WA between 26 May 2020 to 30 June 2020;
- Enter into a contract for Sale of Land of an ‘eligible lot’ as per Stockland Development Pty Ltd’s Terms & Conditions;
- Otherwise satisfy Stockland Development Pty LTd’s Terms & Conditions;
- Should there be two or more persons that enter into one (1) contract with Terrace Homes WA, for the purposes of the Promotion they are to be viewed as one client (and therefore only eligible to one payment).
- Terrace Homes WA is not the owner of the land. Terrace Homes WA has permission from the owner of the land (Stockland Development Pty Ltd) to advertise the land as part of a package.
- This offer is not redeemable for cash.
- The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Terrace Homes WA (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
- Speak to your sales consultant for further information.