What we’re doing during COVID-19
TERRACE is here for you, however you need us.
What a crazy few weeks it has been! With so much uncertainty throughout the world right now, it’s important that we all stand together to help get through these challenging times.
Though we’ve made a few changes these past weeks, one thing that won’t change is our commitment to ensuring your home journey with us is as easy and stress-free as possible. Here are just a few ways we’re making this happen:
- The wellbeing and health of our clients, employees and contractors is our priority and as a result all display homes are closed for viewings until it is deemed safe by the Government to reopen.
- Our new home Sales Consultants are here to help via video conferencing, email, a phone call, through our website or Facebook Messenger. We’re always ready to support you or answer any questions you may have.
Keeping our distance
- We’re always ready to connect – at a safe distance. In keeping with new government policy, our team will always maintain a safe distance between each other and the general public.
- We have cancelled all in-person team meetings and events for the foreseeable future.
Keeping things clean
- We have provided hand sanitiser throughout our offices for the use of our team.
- Our offices are thoroughly cleaned daily, with special attention paid to surfaces.
- We are promoting and encouraging good hygiene to all our clients, employees and contractors.
Keeping Construction Moving
- We are continuing to progress with builds with minimal delays.
- We have enforced social distancing on-site with only one trades-person permitted at a time to maximise safety.
As a member of the BGC Housing Group, one of the largest residential building companies in WA, we’re proud to support the local economy and continue to make home ownership a reality for Western Australians.
As a community, we have a responsibility to one another that goes beyond business profits. Australia has always prided itself on mateship and support; and we’re honoured to continue these values as we stand together through this crisis.
We encourage you to contact us with any queries you may have surrounding COVID-19 to email@example.com